The renowned CBI Annual Conference takes place on Monday 6 November and we are excited to announce that it will be taking place at the brand-new hotel InterContinental London – The O2.
Hear from some of the biggest names in business and politics including:
- Bruce Daisley - EMEA vice president, Twitter
- Debbie Wosskow OBE - Founder, Love Home Swap and co-founder, AllBright
- Duncan Logan - Founder and CEO, Rocketspace
- Eileen Burbidge - Partner at Passion Capital and UK Treasury’s Special Envoy for FinTech
- Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn MP - Leader of HM Opposition
The past year has been one of unprecedented change and uncertainty, not just for Britain but for the whole world, and we are rapidly moving into a new era of uncharted opportunities and challenges.
Through the theme ‘A world of opportunities’ the CBI will delve into the key issues and drivers of change, such as globalisation and automation, that have emerged over recent months, focusing on what happens next for business, the workforce and society.
The day will conclude with drinks overlooking the lights of Canary Wharf where there will be plenty of opportunities to meet, network and discuss the day’s topics with fellow guests.
Book your ticket and be part of the most important conference in the business calendar. Sharing Economy UK members each receive a complimentary place.